Your privacy is important to us. Therefore, we want to inform you about Mozo’s policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your personally-identifying information, including your name, email address, IP, phone number, and browsing data (“Personal Information”), as well as your non-personally-identifying information, including browser type, language preference, referring site, date and time of visits (“Non-Personal Information”), which we may collect or you may provide us while visiting our website.
Purpose of collecting personal information Mozo will collect and use Customer Information for the following purposes:
- Verify Customer's information and Mozo Account;
- Review and process requests/transactions; send notices about the Customer's transactions;
- Provide the suitable interface, service and report
- Choose suitable customers and provide suitable services
- Support lock/unblock account
- Counting step paying rewards points according to the number of steps, exchanging reward points for phone cards, balance in e-wallet.
- Organize promotional activities, introduction, survey, market research, measurement and evaluation of effectiveness to improve and enhance service quality and content;
- Enhance security for Customer's Mozo Account;
- Perform the obligations of Mozo as committed to the Customer;
- Serve internal management purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and database storage;
- Detecting, preventing and prosecuting crimes
- Help Mozo comply with other obligations as required by law.
- Other necessary cases in the process of using the service
Mozo collects Personal Information for logged-in users, transacting users, and commenting users. Also when our services are used, or our application/website is active, the following personal data may be collected:
- Phone device model, phone device manufacturer, OS version, carrier, device serial number
- Access IP address, cookies, ADID
- Usage data on the application (using features on the application such as accessing the screen/menu, selecting buttons, errors arising during use)
- Version of the application, time of last access, date of consent to receive advertising information, country, language, area code
- Physical activity information, total steps, step type (walking/jogging/up and down stairs), distance traveled, walking speed, calories burned, steps, summary information turn off exercise..
- Status information (Mozo application usage history, user's online activity information can be captured and analyzed about the customer's interest, favorite, tastes, trends,...
Mozo only discloses logged-in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the site where the comment was left.
All Personal Information gathered by us or provided by you will be used for purposes of delivering quality online services for you. Please note that:
- We do not resell Personal or Non Personal Information to third parties.
- We do not use Personal Information or Non-Personal Information for any purpose other than to understand how visitors use our site and to assist them in making their shopping journey more pleasurable.
- Customers can request their Personal Information to be deleted at any time they instruct us to do so.
- All advertisers on our network are registered and confirmed by us.
- We may employ third party service providers to facilitate our services, to provide certain services on our behalf and to assist us in analyzing how our services are used. These third parties may have access to your Personal Information but only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
- We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our services.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
- Your phone contact list and number will only be transmitted to the server when you press Synchronize Contacts, the information are use to link exiting MozoX user block chain account with the phone number.
- Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to and/or maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
- From time to time, Mozo may release Non-Personal Information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- We may contact you occasionally to inform you of important changes, news or other relevant information. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
This site, like many others, uses small files of letters and numbers, called cookies, to help us customize your experience and to enhance the website's performance and functionality
Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser on your computer or mobile device. They help websites store data about users so that they are recognized each time they visit the site. This allows us to provide a level of personalization for each user and enhance the user’s experience. Some cookies only remain on your device a long as you keep your browser (session) active, while others remain on your device for longer periods of time (permanent/persistent).
The consent you have given to store and read cookies can be withdrawn at any time by setting your browser to disable cookies and/or to remove all cookies from your browser.However, it is important to note that if you change your settings and block certain cookies, you will not be able to take full advantage of the features of Mozo and we might not be able to provide some features you have previously chosen to receive.
Your consent to this Privacy and Cookies Policy followed by your submission ofPersonal Information and Non-Personal Information represents your agreement and acceptance of the terms of their use as stated herein.